As you may already know, I’m a wee obsessed with Trader Joe’s refrigerated pizza dough. Most of the time I keep it pretty basic– a little sauce, mushrooms and cheese. But, every once in a while I like to change it up and I’ve become a big fan of the shrimp and mushroom variety. For this version, I don’t use a tomato sauce. To try this version at home, you’ll need:
- Pizza Dough
- Mozzarella or Provolone Cheese
- Fresh Parsley
- Fresh Garlic
- Prep your dough according to package instructions
- Melt butter in pan over medium-high heat and sauté mushrooms
- After mushrooms are partially cooked down add shrimp and garlic
- Cook until shrimp is just starting to turn pink (about 4 minutes)
- Spread contents of pan over pizza dough and bake at 475 degrees for approx. 15-20 minutes
I add the parsley just before baking but depending on personal preference, you can either do the same or sprinkle on immediately after pulling the pizza from the oven.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!