The Inaugural LA Craft Beer Crawl takes place on Saturday September 25th benefiting the “Heal the Bay” charity. Attendees will have well over 50 craft beers to sample across seven different bars and restaurants all within close proximity in Downtown Los Angeles. The event is a collaboration between Cedd Moses of 213 Ventures and Hallie Beaune and Christina Perozzi aka “The Beer Chicks.”
Tickets are $49 and include:
– A 6oz tasting glass and wristband gaining access to all the festival venues.
– Unlimited tastings of over fifty craft beers in seven different Downtown LA district bars/restaurants from 3pm-8pm.
– Gourmet food trucks along the route hand chosen by Pulitzer Prize winning food critic Jonathan Gold.
– Beer festival after-party at Casey’s Irish Pub all night featuring great live music and a dozen great Craft pints.
– A chance to rub shoulders with some of the biggest names in Craft Beer! Some of your favorite brewers will be there talking about their latest brews!
– Special limited edition seasonal brews will be available that have yet to be released to the public.