I had heard that this low-key, order-at-the-counter restaurant in Alhambra was fantastic. I was so excited to try it and not often in Alhambra, I went crazy ordering. Two of totally pigged out and had:
– Shanghai Pan Fried Bao (8): $5.77
– Jing Dong Meat Pie: $4.85
– Dow Xiao Beef Noodles (the noodles are hand torn): $6.42
– Shanghai Fried Rice Cake: $6.00
– Shanghai Steamed Bao “Xiao Long Bao” (10): $5.77
We each ended up taking two big boxes of food home. Given that I only tried a small portion of their menu– it includes cuisine from Taiwan and Southern China and Hong Kong– I’m definitely coming back.
Kang Kang Food Court
27 E Valley Blvd
Alhambra, CA 91801
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!